Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible in delivering the company’s social & digital marketing strategy across the full digital portfolio including website, social media and broadcast email. Your goal is to drive brand awareness & delivery of digital and social content. You will also be responsible for monitoring & reporting on social media analytics.
Be responsible for the day to day running of all social media channels for RMB and franchise brands
Ensure that all RMB sponsorship, charity & partners digital activity is activated in a timely manner
Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our social audience for prospects customers.
Work with the brands social media shareable content appropriate for specific franchise awareness to both increase our brand awareness and relevant content and links
Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us to increase our digital authority
Identify 3rd party online advertising and promotional opportunities, monitoring their success and ROI
Track, monitor and create timely reports that include analysis and tracking across the digital portfolio and a summary of channel performance
Monitor competitor social media, websites and email newsletters and keep on file best practice
Event day role – assisting where required over event weekends and managing social media
Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence to our website
Skills & Experience required:
- A recent marketing or other relevant University degree
- Minimum 1 year marketing experience, preferably within digital marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication, preferable with copywriting experience
- Planning and time management
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Understanding and working/ user knowledge of main social media platforms including but not exclusive to Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and Instagram
- Excellent written communication skills, writing accuracy (grammar, punctuation, accuracy of content
- Excellent verbal & interpersonal communication skills
- A highly analytical approach in calculating ROI and campaign success.
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally across each franchise and departments.
- Experience within the automotive sector, but not essential
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate recent examples of how they have delivered successful digital marketing campaigns and provide details on how they quantified success.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com